Sop-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sop-Scape

#1 Rsps Out There!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClick me to play
Welcome to Sop-Scape's Site We will be updating more everyday on the site! Enjoy the server! hope you stay!

For help in game on forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robertt
Main owner
Main owner
Robertt

fun points : 22243
Thank you : 18

For help in game on forums Empty
PostSubject: For help in game on forums   For help in game on forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 am

If you need help in game or on forums plzz feel free to ask a staff member the list of staff is posted... or you can join
Clan Chat help in game... or ask an trusted players... they will love to help you out or server helpers

Thank you
-Robert and Team Sop-scape
Back to top Go down
xMonster12
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

fun points : 21924
Thank you : 1

PostSubject: help chat   For help in game on forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am

Robertt wrote:
If you need help in game or on forums plzz feel free to ask a staff member the list of staff is posted... or you can join
Clan Chat help in game... or ask an trusted players... they will love to help you out or server helpers

Thank you
Well i will always be ready to help, on cc 'help' or just in yell,pm,forums,chatbox.
Back to top Go down
mairee
Co-owner
Co-owner
mairee

fun points : 21875
Thank you : 0

PostSubject: Re: For help in game on forums   For help in game on forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:40 am

xMonster12 wrote:
Robertt wrote:

Thank you
Well i will always be ready to help, on cc 'help' or just in yell,pm,forums,chatbox.

well i am never in chat box i am on there sever tho if anyone need help with anything queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For help in game on forums   For help in game on forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For help in game on forums
Page 1 of 1