Sop-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sop-Scape

#1 Rsps Out There!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClick me to play
Welcome to Sop-Scape's Site We will be updating more everyday on the site! Enjoy the server! hope you stay!

Here's In-Game Staff Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heree
New poster
New poster

fun points : 21727
Thank you : 0

Here's In-Game Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Here's In-Game Staff Application.   Here's In-Game Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 am

In-game name : Here

Time In game: Started Today but I will definitely play more! Smile

Position applying for (global mod, mod, global admin, admin): Mod

Why you want this job: Well first off, why don't I want this job? I LOVE runescape private servers. They're so fun and i'm not sure what I would do without them? I play this game a lot already and I plan on playing it more! I think i'm good for this job because I EARNED a moderator position on a couple of old servers I.E. Rswarfare ---> About 100 players a day then I was a moderator on TheArabScape ---> About 20 Players a day. I know how to handle a situation right off the back and I always want to help new players by giving advice, item, and just plan old help.

What experience you have: ALOT, I've been playing rs-ps for about 1 1/2 years now and Admin and Mod on a couple of big servers. Like I said above Rswarfare, TheArabScape.

What you can do to help this server: Advertise, help new players, and anything that needs to be done. I love helping new players by going to mini-games with them, hosting Hide 'n' Seek, Drop partys and more!

What you have already done to help this server (Don't lie): Well, I haven'y advertised yet. Sad BUT I plan on it! I've helped out player already and I've given some items away to the new players and to the people who didn't get anything from Hide 'n' Seek or a Drop party.

Additional Information (optional): Well I pretty much said everything need above but if you have more questions don't be afraid to ask I always have a answer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dveil73
Website Developer
Website Developer
dveil73

fun points : 22127
Thank you : 4

PostSubject: Re: Here's In-Game Staff Application.   Here's In-Game Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 am

Good luck mate, you might give chrome a run for his money. Anyway, advertise bro once we get 15+ active we'll start to grow some more but yeah. Just advertise.
Back to top Go down
https://sopscape.forumotion.com
Fantasyy
Fantasyy

fun points : 21777
Thank you : 3

PostSubject: Re: Here's In-Game Staff Application.   Here's In-Game Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 am

I think that you definantly deserve In-game mod! I think that you have helped a lot of players, and that you should be mod so that people will seek help from you more.
Back to top Go down
Robertt
Main owner
Main owner
Robertt

fun points : 22243
Thank you : 18

PostSubject: Re: Here's In-Game Staff Application.   Here's In-Game Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:12 pm

mods spot is still open i will talk with dveil and see what he thinks..
Back to top Go down
Heree
New poster
New poster

fun points : 21727
Thank you : 0

PostSubject: Re: Here's In-Game Staff Application.   Here's In-Game Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Alright thanks Robert! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's In-Game Staff Application.   Here's In-Game Staff Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's In-Game Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1