Sop-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sop-Scape

#1 Rsps Out There!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClick me to play
Welcome to Sop-Scape's Site We will be updating more everyday on the site! Enjoy the server! hope you stay!

Advertising Guide [NEW]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasyy
Fantasyy

fun points : 21777
Thank you : 3

Advertising Guide [NEW] Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Guide [NEW]   Advertising Guide [NEW] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Sons of PVM// Working slayer// Working summoning// Awesome pvm// Good skilling// Fun training// Staff-Spots open// Cool home// Good forums// Good staff// Hide and seek at 20!// Join now!

Copy this and paste it into the chatbox. Make sure you follow the rules of the chat so you can keep advertising without a ban.

Places to advertise:
Xat.com/rspsorg2012
rspscoding.org
rsclients.org

Rspsorg2012 might not be very full at times, and rsclients is new... So if you only want to advertise on one I would recommend rspscoding. Otherwise, you can advertise on all 3 at one time if you copy/paste it and every like minute or so just switch to that tab and paste it. Easy as pie.

Thanks, Fantasyy.
Back to top Go down
larissaa
New poster
New poster
larissaa

fun points : 21679
Thank you : 0

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Guide [NEW]   Advertising Guide [NEW] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 pm

im ADVING @ rswebclients.com Surprised
Back to top Go down
Fantasyy
Fantasyy

fun points : 21777
Thank you : 3

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Guide [NEW]   Advertising Guide [NEW] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Sons of PVM// Working slayer// Working summoning// Awesome pvm// Custom Bosses!// Custom items!// Good skilling// Fun training// Staff-Spots open// Cool home// Good forums// Good staff// Good economy!// item giveaway at 25!// Join now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Guide [NEW]   Advertising Guide [NEW] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising Guide [NEW]
Page 1 of 1